FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE BANK AND ITS SERVICES, THE FOLLOWING MEANS OF COMMUNICATION ARE AVAILABLE:
Ř Telephone our Church Street Branch in St. George’s, Grenada, at 1.473.442.4203, or via facsimile to 1.473.435.1209. You must leave your name, telephone (or facsimile number) in order to receive a response, even if you wish your response sent to you via an e-mail address. Anonymous or casual enquiries shall not be answered. Written communications are preferred.
Ř E-mail us at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We do not open any attachments to e-mail; alternatively, fax any supplemental material (in lieu of any attachments) to facsimile 1.473.435.1209. You must include a telephone (or facsimile) number in order to receive a response, even if requested sent via e-mail. Anonymous enquiries shall not be answered. Alternatively, business plans and collateral enquiries (with plans included) should be sent to 1.509.355.0808.
Ř For TELEX and S.W.I.F.T. transmittal instructions, kindly refer to the Section of this website entitled “Basic Banking With Windsor”. Note: All instructions as set forth in “Basic Banking With Windsor” must be followed exactly, without deviation or departure from the described protocol. No TELEX or S.W.I.F.T. transmittal shall be accepted by the Bank unless preceded by a Pre-Advice sent via facsimile or through some other means.
Ř If a Client or prospective Client wishes to meet a signing Official of Windsor, this may be arranged with the Client and his/her chosen representative at an acceptable hotel or meeting location in Washington, D.C., USA, Grenada, or elsewhere, as necessary. To arrange a meeting, a Client should send a facsimile to 1.509.355.0808 indicating the Client's interest in lodging funds or conducting other lawful business with Windsor, indicate the type of service or program (account, subaccount, CD, DTNR, etc.), and request a meeting with the appropriate Windsor Bank Official(s). This should be submitted on the Client's letterhead, including coordinates (name, phone, facsimile and email) at which the Client may be contacted to arrange the meeting. Both the Client and his/her/its chosen representatives are invited to attend the confidential meeting, if the meeting is granted.
Some of our various correspondence, branch, and agency offices are located at:
WINDSOR INTERNATIONAL BANK AND TRUST
CHAMBERS, VICTORIA STREET, GRENVILLE
ST. ANDREWS, GRENADA, WEST INDIES
(LICENCE NO. 02/98/004)
STATUTORY HEAD OFFICE
WINDSOR INTERNATIONAL BANK AND TRUST
UPPER CHURCH STREET
ST. GEORGE'S, GRENADA, WEST INDIES
Branch Director: Carlyle A. John, O.B.E., J.P.
Branch Administrator: Mr. Johnny Charles, Tel. 1.473.442.4203, Fax. 1.473.435.1209
The Bank is also a Member of, Advisor to, Affiliate of, Friend of, Benefactor of, or Contributor to, the following Organisations, to name several:
· International Fund For Development
· The Hall Family Foundations
· The Rockefeller Foundation
· WHO/Habitat For Humanity
· The Lucis Trust (NGO; United Nations)
· National Resources Defence Council
· Capital Missions Company
· Investors Circle
· The Coca-Cola Foundation
· Fellowship For International Education
· International Monetary Agency
· International Center For Educational Advancement
· Christian Children's Fund (Worldwide)
· BAMPAC (Black America's Political Action Committee)
· National Institute For The Advancement Of Science
· International Association For Environmental Cooperation
· World Wildlife Federation
· Council For Foreign Relations
· Council Of Emerging Nations
· Freedom Communications, Inc.
· The European Institute (Foreign Affairs Magazine).
· United Nations Association Of The USA
· The NAACP (National Association for the
Advancement of Colored People)
· The Royal Heritage Charitable Relief Fund
Important Notice and Credits