- This 1990 feature on Maurice Strong, “The Wizard of Baca Grande,” has finally been scanned and posted on the internet. This includes the oft-quoted plot – world leaders forming a secret society to bring about the economic collapse of industrial civilization, ostensibly to save the environment – of a “novel” he was thinking of writing.
- A short overview of jazz musicians in Prince Hall masonry, and other prominent black figures.
- Misquotes (and outright fabrications) can and will be used against you.
- Andrew Gavin Marshall on the Rockefeller Foundation, Population Control and Social Engineering. Not sure what to make of his proposal for a People’s Foundation though.
- New book – translation of loads of Illuminati primary material – is due out October.
- Daniel Hopsicker, on the trail of yet another (CIA) drug plane.
- Jim DiEugenio on the new Rockefellers: The Back Story of ‘Citizen Koch’
- The FED: “the Skull and Bones of American governance.”
Tagged: CIA Drugs
Conversations host Harry Kreisler welcomes Professor Peter Dale Scott for a discussion of secrecy and its consequences in the making of U.S. foreign policy. Their discussion focuses on CIA interventions, the rise of Al Qaeda, the role of U.S. government in supporting Islamic jihadists to counter Soviet power during the Cold War, and the response of the Bush administration to the 911 attack.