A gathering marking the 10th anniversary of the assassination of Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin will be postponed a week to allow former U.S. President Bill Clinton to attend, organizers said Thursday.
At Clinton's request, the event, originally set for Nov. 5, will take place on Nov. 12, a day after Clinton arrives in Israel, said Moshe Debby, spokesman for the Rabin study center in Tel Aviv.
Rabin was gunned down after a peace rally in Tel Aviv on Nov. 4, 1995. Clinton is expected to address a memorial at the site of the assassination after speaking at the a conference kickoff dinner sponsored by the Saban Center for Middle East Policy, both on Nov. 12.
Rabin's memorial rally was delayed to accommodate Clinton. That pretty well sums up how badly Rabin's memory has been corrupted. But on the bright side, it gives us more time to prepare to be there with the truth.
Rabin can save this nation from its enemies if anyone cares to have it saved anymore. The world media will be out in force to cover the tenth anniversary. And if we have any sense, we'll be joining them with signs reading:
Who Really Murdered Yitzhak Rabin?
And so on...
Even if the Rabin issue isn't your priority, you've got Clinton on the podium. Yes, Mr. CFR Bill Clinton, the monster who gave us the Oslo accords, is coming to town. And everybody injured by his diplomacy should be on hand to give him a welcome he'll never forget.
Of course, the former residents of Gush Katif should unite in force to let Clinton know how much he means to them and how much they appreciate what his "peace" has brought them. But they'll be too busy sulking and taking charity to make the effort. And of course, all those protest leaders who have succeeded at nothing will keep their minions at home. Why show up for a demonstration that may actually change the course of Israel's downfall?
That leaves us to do the job by ourselves. I will not recommend any group to help out. Last week, one group advertised that I would be sponsoring a meeting with a Shabak-connected lawyer. That's an example of what happens when I trust people too much.
On the other hand, I've received numerous letters and calls from trusted readers promising to join me at the two Rabin services, on Nov. 12 in Tel Aviv and Nov. 14 at Rabin's grave on Mount Herzl in Jerusalem.
And that's how it will be for me. On Saturday night, Nov. 12, 8 PM, I'd be honored if we met at Rabin Square, at the corner where the Rabin murder was staged. Come bearing signs. For the religious, there are only two hours between the end of Shabbat and the meeting, so plan accordingly. Please write me if you'd like to help me and the nation out.
Other readers are taking matters into their own hands. Three such committed correspondents want to pitch in for other events. On October 27, New York will be holding its official Rabin memorial service:
Rabin Memorial - RSVP to: email@example.com
Date: 20/10/2005 10:32:58 Eastern Standard Time
Yitzhak Rabin 1922 - 1995
I am pleased to offer you the opportunity to attend the 10th Annual Commemoration Ceremony in memory of the late Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin. The ceremony will take place in New York City on Thursday, October 27th, 2005 at 6:00pm, with the attendance of Rabin's daughter, Ms. Dalia Rabin, and special guest Mayor Michael Bloomberg. Please find attached an invitation for the ceremony. However, there are limited places available, and so seats will be reserved on a first come first serve basis. Please RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send a confirmation email.
Ambassador Arye Mekel
Consul General of Israel in New York
Please contact the following addresses if you'd like to hand out flyers and set this meeting straight. Hurry, there is very little time:
The Hillel and Reform Movements are also holding services. Try and be there:
Now, back to Israel. On Nov. 15-16, look who is coming to Netanya to commemorate Rabin. Just look at the list of "people" who have the nerve to set foot on our land. There is Javier Solana, who worked with Peres and Beilin, to sell our heritage for Europe's bounty. There is the CFR's James Wolfensohn, who sold Gush Katif to the World Bank out of his own pocket. And how can we ever properly welcome Abu Mazen and Abu Alla to our humble domicile?
Read the Israel Government's announcement. I'm keeping their childish spelling mistakes intact for effect:
ABU MAZEN AND ABU ALA WILL BE AMONG THE DIGNITORIES WHO WILL ADDRESS THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE AT THE NETANYA ACADEMIC COLLEGE MARKING THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE ASSASSINATION OF YITHAK RABIN
Israel Government Press Office Sunday, 09 October, 2005 [IMRA: The third and most obvious alternative will, out of political correctness, not be mentioned:
"Peace - Dream, Vision or Nightmare". It it close to certain that Mr. Rabin's opposition to a Palestinian state - as expressed in his last address to the Knesset - will remain safely buried in the national memory hole.] The Chairman of the Palestinian Authority, Mr. Abu Mazen and Prime Minister Abu Ala are expected to address the International Conference which will be held at the Strategic Dialogue Center, Netanya Academic College to mark the 10th anniversary of the assassination of the late Yitzhak Rabin. The International Conference will be held at the Netanya Academic College on November 15-16, 2005 in cooperation with the Yitzhak Rabin Center.The Chairman of the Strategic Dialogue Center, Netanya Academic College, M.K. Gen. (res.) Danny Yatom personally invited Abu Mazen and Abu Ala to attend the conference. Both accepted the invitation and would be pleased to address the conference.
The address by Abu Mazen to the Netanya conference marking the 10th anniversary of the Rabin assassination will be the first ever by a Chairman of the Palestinian Authority to an Israeli forum.
Among the other dignitaries attending the International Conference in Netanya are the following:
The Prime Minister of Jordan during the signing of the Peace Treaty with Jordan, Dr. Abdul Salam Al-Majali; President of of Andalusia, Manuel Chevas; Miguel Moratinos, Spanish Foreign minister; Javier Solana, European Union High Representative for the Common Foreign & Security Policy; former President of Indonesia, Abdurrahman Wahid; Senior Adviser to the President of Egypt, Dr.Osama El Baz; James Wolfenson, Special representative of the 'Quartet' of International mediators and former President of the World Bank. The United States and Great Britain has announced that a very senior representative will participate in the conference at the Netanya College. France is expected to send a senior representative.
Other dignitaries are waiting for confirmation of their participation. The International Conference at the Netanya Academic College to mark the 10th anniversary of the assassination of the late Yitzhak Rabin is under the theme "Peace - Dream or Vision".
A wonderful lady from Netanya called me to volunteer to make this conference an event for the ages. If you want to join her in ruining the party, write her at: email@example.com
The volunteers have asked what they can hand out at such short notice. Under separate cover I've sent you a picture that says it all. You will see an ambulance beside Rabin's limousine, the ambulance Rabin wasn't put in. At the front of the vehicle you will see Shimon Peres coordinating the next move with Rabin's driver, Menachem Damti.
As for a flyer, print lots of the following:
WE ACCUSE THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT OF LYING ABOUT THE RABIN ASSASSINATION
- We charge Rabin's bodyguard Yoram Rubin with perjury in his testimonies to the Shamgar Commission and at Yigal Amir's trial. He testified that Amir's bullet entered and penetrated his arm at the elbow, exiting at the shoulder.
- We charge the pathologist Dr. Yehuda Hiss with medical malpractice and evidence tampering. While all other doctors including Gutman, Sneh and Barabash reported that Rabin's spine was shattered causing death, Hiss removed the wound from Rabin's autopsy.
- We charge Avishai Raviv with perjury at his recent trial. Raviv testified that Amir never informed him of his murderous intent.
- We charge Shimon Peres with gross misconduct and dereliction of public service. As prime minister, Peres approved the Shamgar Commission's conclusions that Rabin was shot twice in the back.
- We charge former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, Meir Shamgar with gross judicial misconduct for changing the time of Rabin's murder from 9:30 PM to 9:50.
- We charge Eitan Haber of evidence destruction based on his own testimony to the Shamgar Commission that he absconded with Rabin's possessions at Ichilov Hospital, while later admitting to Kol Ha'ir that on the same night he cleaned out Rabin's filing cabinets at the Prime Minister's office.
- We charge Rabin's driver, Menachem Damti with perjury for testifying to the Shamgar Commission and at Amir's trial, that he drove to Ichilov Hospital in less than two minutes. The ride actually took 22 minutes.
- We charge Yoram Rubin with perjury for testifying to the Shamgar Commission that Rabin was shot at 9:50. Yigal Amir was arrested at 9:30.
- We charge Rubin, Damti and Shamgar with conspiracy to alter evidence, by coordinating a new, later time of murder.
- We charge Rubin and Damti of being accessories to the murder of Yitzhak Rabin by deliberately denying him medical treatment. Note the ambulance beside Rabin's limousine. Why wasn't Rabin offered the services of trained medical professional waiting ten feet away from him.
- We charge Yoram Rubin with perjury for testifying to the Shamgar Commission and Amir's judges that Rabin helped him get up after he was shot and then jumped head-first into the limousine. No such thing happened.
- We charge Menachem Damti with perjury for testifying to the Shamgar Commission that he was opening the door for Leah Rabin when he heard the first shot, and that he reacted by immediately jumping into the driver's seat, as he was trained to do. Leah Rabin was standing on the steps nowhere near her husband when Amir shot the blanks and Damti stayed outside after the shot.
- We charge the chief judge at Yigal Amir's trial, Edmund Levy, with gross judicial misconduct for dismissing the testimony of police forensics expert, Inspector Baruch Gladstein, who proved scientifically that Rabin was shot at 0 range, about half a meter closer than Amir ever got to Rabin. We charge that Levy acted with full knowledge and intent in this dismissal of evidence. All previous evidence including Inspector Gladstein's testimony is found at www.barrychamish.com, as is the defence summation of attorney Jonathan Goldberg. Within the latter is more than enough proof that Judge Levy deliberately ignored and dismissed relevant evidence throughout the trial.
Please, someone, translate the relevant passages of this message into Hebrew and spread the invitation to the memorial services far and wide.
As a reminder of the kind of ghastly felon who will be eulogizing Rabin and soiling our land, I leave you with the following: The Clinton Legacy.
As always, my books Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin; Israel Betrayed, Shabtai Tzvi, Labor Zionism And The Holocaust; The Last Days Of Israel; and Save Israel!, as well as my videos and CDS, The Dirty Secrets Of Oslo are available by writing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. BarryChamish.com
PERFECTIBILISTS: The 18th Century Bavarian Order of the Illuminati, by Terry Melanson
The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship, by Paul & Phillip Collins
Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism, by Abbe Barruel
Fire in the Minds of Men: Origins of the Revolutionary Faith, by James H. Billington
America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones, by Antony C. Sutton