Illuminati Conspiracy Archive

Murder Of Rafael "Raful" Eitan Proven

- by Barry Chamish ©, Nov. 25th, 2004

Beyond any shadow of any doubt, Raful Eitan did not die while carried off by a wave as he was standing on a breakwater at Ashdod port. We have been lied to and maybe this time, we have enough to get this political murder honestly investigated.

Breaking this murder was as easy as opening pages one and two of Yediot Ahronot 24/11/04. I am sending two attachments separately. For those whose programs automatically delete attachments, fish them out of your Trash box. They're worth it. I pre-tested the bytes. Both attachments took 8 seconds to send. There should be no complaints about large attachments.

Click For Larger View

Attachment one - Eitan's car beside the spot on the breakwater where he allegedly fell in and drowned. First, look at the water. It is dead calm. Eitan was on the protected side of the breakwater. There is barely a ripple in all of this bay of the harbor. There are no big waves which could have towed Eitan in the water, and if a miracle tsunami had appeared, he would have swum to shore in seconds.

But now look at the damage to his car. Observe the smashed windshield, the collapsed roof, the near total destruction of the right hand side of the vehicle. Now if anyone is crazy enough to think that a wave caused the wreckage, note the damage on the left hand side of the car as well. That car was rammed by something sharp there, by something powerful and blunt on the other side, and it appears that a fifty pound boulder fell on the roof.

Click For Larger View

Attachment two - Raful's corpse found on the military side of the harbor. Now recall the calm waters where Raful was supposed to have fallen in and ask how his body floated so far away. But more important, this is an exposed part of the harbor. Look at the water. It's churning, but no wave comes close to reaching the top of the pier. These photos were taken some 90 minutes after Eitan drowned, however it happened. The weather could not have changed much. There are no killer waves anywhere.

Now we know something about Raful's last minutes. He tried to escape his assailants in his car and was violently prevented from doing so. The murderers actually thought by parking his car on the breakwater, that people would think a magic wave wrecked it on all sides and from above.

All doubt is now evaporated. Raful Eitan knew he was in trouble, he tried to escape his murderers, was chased and sadly, was caught. It's all in the car. He did not have an accident and drown. It's all in the waves.

In my initial analysis on the day of the murder, I surmised that Eitan was going to come out against the Gush Katif evacuation and he had all the dirt on Sharon he needed to succeed. That appears to be the case. Here are some words from his last interview:

Raful rarely gave interviews of late. One of these ­ with the 'Iton Tel Aviv' newspaper in January of this year ­ was reprinted by Ynet on the day of his death. Excerpts:

"My opinion is that all these efforts [referring to Sharon's disengagement plan ­ ed.] are for naught. With the Arabs, we will never be able to make peace... This is a struggle between civilizations. We are a foreign culture, and in my opinion, Islam will never make peace with our foreign entity, and with the fact that it has political independence and even defeats them in wars. They'll never agree... I can prove that whoever thinks that concessions, compromises, 'Geneva,' Ami Ayalon's plan, are what will change the Middle East situation ­ in my opinion is mistaken."

What he could prove and who he could finger, undoubtedly cost him his life. He is the latest of a long line of political murders ordered by the "peacemakers" of Israel.

What we have so far failed to do with Rabin, let us succeed with Raful. We have the proof. We cannot let this opportunity pass. We can bring justice to Raful. We can yet bring salvation to Israel.

Another "Peace" Murder? Early Mysteries Surround The Loss Of Raful Eitan

I am obligated by a swarm of requests to look at the death of Gen. "Raful" Eitan. Barely half a day has passed since his drowning was announced and that is way too early to draw any conclusions. Yet many readers have. Take a quick perusal of the following four typical letters:

“I don't buy it. Few knew that Raful was in constant touch with people in Yesha and government saw him as one of the 'silent' leaders of resistance to disengagement. What a way to go...”

“Well. Maybe this is the next chapter of the new book? What was Raful doing on a breakwater in difficult seas? Who was he on the cellular phone with? Accident? Suicide? Something more sinister- another right winger bites the dust?”

“Sorry for being impatient, but I am wondering about the accidental death or suicide or murder this morning on the docks. 'Raful arrived at the Ashdod seaside early this morning, as he did every day...' A person with a routine is easy to strike. Was this really an accident?”

“Who murdered him? Remember when Dr. Chayen told us at a Public Commission meeting about presenting his documentation on Rabin to Lieberman and to Eitan, and that Eitan told Chayen the documentation clearly indicated Amir could not have been the killer? As you have repeatedly written, one by one The Good Guys go. ”

Okay, I'll take my first stab at it. Let's look at the first reports and possible motives.

As for motives, there are basketsful of them. In the 90s Eitan headed an anti-withdrawal party, Tsomet, which was utterly corrupted by the Rabin government in order to amass a Jewish Knesset majority for the first Oslo Accord. Tsomet MKs Alex Goldfarb and Gonen Segev were bribed out of the party and later, Eitan was forced from politics over a scandal involving using party funds to build his mistress a house. That was the end of Tsomet's battle against Oslo's evacuation of the Jews of Yesha.

The attrition rate of influential politicians opposed to this "peace" process is beyond statistical likelihood, with Eitan possibly joining the ranks of, for starters, Gur, Ben Elissar, Zeevi, and yes, Rabin himself.

Eitan openly declared that all the evidence indicates that Amir could not have been Rabin's murderer. As IDF Chief Of Staff while Sharon was Defence Minister in the 80s, he knew where all of Sharon's bodies were buried and had he chosen to release his knowledge, he could have brought Sharon down and put a stop to the Gush Katif evacuation.

But we are speculating since, so far, we don't know if that is what he intended to do. So let's jump to the evidence, which considering the newness of the event, is paltry...but nonetheless, very enticing.

Raful, Ex-Chief of Staff, Drowns in Ashdod Port

Raful arrived at the Ashdod seaside early this morning, as he did every day, to oversee the continued construction of the new HaYovel Port. He drove up to the site, and while standing on the breakwater, was either overtaken by a large wave or slipped into the sea for other reasons. Only after an hour or more did his car attract attention, and a search began. A helicopter helped in the search efforts, and his body was found close to 8 AM. Resuscitation efforts by Magen David Adom teams failed to revive him.

Former Chief of Staff Rafael Eitan drowns

Eitan's vehicle was near the scene; he was apparently touring the site of the Ashdod Jubilee Port as part of his duties as project head.

Globes correspondent 23 Nov 04 10:00

Former Chief of Staff and government minister Rafael (Raful) Eitan was found dead this morning, the victim of drowning in the waters of the Port of Ashdod. Eitan's vehicle was near the scene; he was apparently touring the site of the Ashdod Jubilee Port as part of his duties as project head. Paramedics attempted to resuscitate him, but were not successful.

Eitan was IDF Chief of Staff from 1978-83. In 1982, together with then Minister of Defense Ariel Sharon, Eitan formulated the plan to eradicate the PLO's military power in Lebanon that led to the 18-year long Lebanon War.

Army radio reported that Eitan was hit by a large wave as he stood on a pier while taking on his cellular phone.

'Raful' Eitan laid to rest

Former chief of General Staff and cabinet minister Rafael "Raful" Eitan drowned early Tuesday morning after falling from a breakwater in Ashdod Port into the stormy Mediterranean.

Eitan, 75, had been employed for the past two years by the Ashtrom construction company and served as project manager overseeing the construction of breakwaters for a new section of the port.

Workers said that Eitan told a fellow worker in a telephone call at about 7 a.m. that he was on his way to the port to inspect equipment following Monday night's storm. The conversation was then cut off.

Dock workers told police they saw Eitan arrive at around 8 a.m. He parked his car near the construction area and they lost sight of him.

According to preliminary police findings, Eitan apparently was standing on the edge of one of the breakwaters his team was constructing and was swept into the sea by a large wave.

The Ports Authority declared a state of emergency, and police, IAF helicopters and navy boats began searching for his body.

Police said they were certain Eitan died in an accident and did not commit suicide. Senior officers, however, said they do not understand why he was standing on the breakwater when the waves were dangerously high. "The waves Tuesday were very stormy and particularly threatening," one senior officer said. "Eitan, who was known to be courageous, should have set himself more limits and should not have been there."

At 9 a.m., an IAF helicopter located Eitan's body off the military section of the port. His body was retrieved shortly afterward by a group of navy divers and he was pulled aboard a navy ship, where attempts were made to resuscitate him.

Transportation Minister Meir Sheetrit has ordered Ashdod Port director-general Shaul Rotem to establish a committee of inquiry to investigate the circumstances surrounding Eitan's death.

The Eitan family expressed shock upon hearing the news of his death, voicing harsh criticism of the government for failing to send an official envoy to deliver the tragic news.

Former IDF chief of staff Rafael Eitan drowns in Ashdod port

In 1983 Eitan entered political life and established the Tzomet movement, which acted against the withdrawal from the Sinai Peninsula. In 2003 he was nominated to serve as logistic coordinator for the Ashtrom company, which was improving the breakwater at the Ashdod port.

The Ashtrom company reported that the last contact with him was at around 7 A.M. Tuesday morning. He called from a cellular phone to senior company officials to report on the state of equipment at the site following an overnight storm.

Ashtrom officials said the conversation was cut off, and, after they were unable to reach Eitan on his phone a search and rescue force was dispatched to the area.

Did Eitan drown at 7 AM or 8 AM?

This is no minor issue.

Jerusalem Post: At 7 AM, Eitan calls someone to inform him that he is on the way to the port to inspect equipment. The call suddenly is cut off. Dock workers tell the police they saw Eitan arrive at 8 AM. The body is located at 9 AM.

Israel National News: Eitan is last seen at 7 AM and his body is recovered at 8 AM.

Galei Tzahal (Army Radio): Eitan is talking on his cellphone when a large wave cut it off.

Haaretz: Quoting Ashtrom, Eitan's company, he contacted them to report he was already at the site at 7 AM when the cellphone was cut off.

Okay, what's the truth? Was he on site at 7AM or 8AM? Was his body located at 8 AM or 9 AM?Which leads to the phone calls. If he was on the site at 8 AM, who was Eitan talking on his phone to at 7 AM and assuming a wave wasn't responsible, why did his phone cut off? If, in fact, Eitan was on the breakwater at 7 AM, why did it take two hours to find his body? The 7 AM arrival time was reported by a spokesman for Ashtrom. Why does his version clash so radically with that of the dock workers who reported to the police that they saw Eitan arrive at 8 AM?

People have to be lying. Without much to go on yet but past experience, I'm inclined to believe the dock workers were telling the truth. But I'm also not going to discount the possibility that at a distance, they could have seen someone who was supposed to look like Eitan. That's the easiest way out I can envision for the blatantly contradictory testimonies regarding where Eitan was at what time, and who he was talking to on the cellphone, at what time.

What was he doing on the breakwater in the first place?

The police are asking this question with excellent reason. Eitan wasn't an idiot. The Tuesday morning he died was wet and stormy. He could see the sea was churning. Why would be put himself in harm's way? A breakwater has two sides: a stormy one facing the sea, and a quiet one protecting the port. Now imagine the effort it would take him to drown. He would have to walk to the edge of the breakwater on the sea side. Why would he make such an effort to inspect equipment? The Mediterranean is not the Pacific. Swells can reach three meters; not enough to tow a man out to sea unless he went far out of his way to make sure it happened. We repeat the question the police are asking: why would he do that?

Smaller questions:

Why was Eitan alone in such conditions?

Why did no one see him fall in?

Eitan was a good swimmer. If he fell off a pier, why didn't he swim to safety a few feet away?

Couldn't Ashtrom have sent a worker to inspect the equipment? Was there some necessity for Eitan to arrive at 7 AM, an hour before work began, on a cold, rainy morning?

Why, in 2003, was Eitan given this job in the first place? He was a farmer and soldier, with no harbor building experience?

Why wasn't Eitan's family informed of his passing?

Allow me to pass early judgement; the death of Raful doesn't add up and already warrants an honest investigation, if one is available in Israel.

Barry Chamish is most recently the author of "Save Israel!", and also "Who Murdered Yitzhak Rabin", "Israel Betrayed" and "The Last Days Of Israel." His website is

Quick Links