Paul and Phillip Collins | 2008-12-01 - Zeitgeist: Addendum either intentionally or unwittingly fails to recognize the problems for what they are: contrived grievances employed as polar extremes to perpetuate a dialectical climate. Instead, Zeitgeist: Addendum portrays the problems as the natural outgrowths of America’s constitutional republican system, thereby vilifying representative democracy and enshrining the technocratic paradigm. The film’s ultimate solution is little more than a Hegelian synthesis, as is evidenced by the dialectical commonalities between the Venus Project and the globalist forces that it purportedly opposes. [Automated Opposition: The Technocratic Undercurrent of Zeitgeist: Addendum]
Posts Tagged ‘Collins brothers’
Corbett Report Interview #034 - Paul and Phillip Collins
- 2008/06/15 / 57:42
- Researchers and authors Paul and Phillip D. Collins join us to talk about Hegel’s dialectic, deep politics and how Michael Corbin guided them in their research before his tragic passing earlier this year.
“Eugenics and Boy Soldiers” with Paul and Phillip Collins [mp3]
The Collins Brothers sit in for a post election survey of the post-change American/Globalist landscape.
- The Collins Brothers on Obama and our eugenical future [16/11/2008 mp3]
- Lions and Tigers and Drugs, Oh My! – Part 8: Mary Hartman and the Collins Brothers [4/11/2008 mp3]
- The Collins Brothers on Ralph Peters and the War College [20/10/2008 mp3]
- “Neo-CON-Federates” with the Collins Brothers [6/10/2008 mp3]
- “Palin’s Choice: Eugenics and the CNP” with the Collins Brothers [16/10/2008 mp3]
- The Conspiracy of Media with The Collins Brothers (Part 1) Randy Maugans Part One [18/9/2008 mp3]
- The Conspiracy of Media with The Collins Brothers (Part 2) Randy Maugans Part Two [25/9/2008 mp3]
- P.I.D. Radio 5/4/08: Phillip Collins — ‘Expelled’ and the Scientific Dictatorship
- P.I.D. Radio 4/20/08: Paul Collins — Lawyers, Guns, and Money
- P.I.D. Radio 3/9/08: Paul and Phillip Collins — The Deep Politics of God
- P.I.D. Radio 12/30/07: Paul & Phillip Collins — The Real Motives for Bhutto’s Death
- P.I.D. Radio 5/20/07: Paul & Phillip Collins — The Coming Race War
- P.I.D. Radio 7/09/06: Paul & Phillip Collins — The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship
Paul and Phillip Collins | 2008-11-17 - When the government has changed from an asset to a liability, the power elite will simply cast it off like an old suit and look for a new host to latch onto. That means Uncle Sam will be left to deal with an extremely ticked population. They are prepared to do so with our own Armed Forces.
Invoking the Beyond:
Invoking the Beyond is a 7 part radio interview series of the Collins Brothers (Paul and Phillip) being interviewed by Vyzygoth on predictive programming in culture. Done in 2007.
I have added relevant pictures to the interviews and condensed them into a three part video series. This is part 1of3.
Paul and Phillip Collins | 2008-09-29 - Previous installments of this series have examined the disturbing conjunction between the Minute Men, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, Malthusian population control advocates, and Dominionist organizations like the Council for National Policy (CNP). [...] This installment shall attempt to elucidate the neo-Confederate Trojan Horse within the so-called “Ron Paul Revolution.” Masquerading as libertarians, these neo-Confederates are trying to use Paul’s movement as a vehicle for divisive racial politics and secessionist objectives.
Conspiracy Archive: The Ruling Class-Sponsored Race War and the Balkanization of America Part Four